To access more daily prayers for home and all the slides, click on the link above.
L.O: To interpret data presented in bar charts.
- Log in to Purple Mash and complete the 2Do I have set you, it is called ‘Solving questions using charts.’ Please make sure you click ‘next’ to go on to the next question and only click on ‘hand-in’ when you have answered all 6 questions.
- Complete the worksheet below. You may need to copy out some of the diagrams or you can print the sheet and stick it in your book.
I will upload the answers at 2.30pm.
L.O: To identify and use adverbs.
- Look at the image and read the ‘Story Starter!’ text.
- Then, complete the sentences challenge! Write at least 5 sentences (including an adverb in each) describing what is happening in the story. For example; The bird soared swiftly towards its prey! If you need a little more help with remembering what an adverb is, click on this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zwwp8mn/articles/zgsgxfr
- Lastly, complete the quiz I have set you on Purple Mash, it is called ‘adverbs quiz.’
Good afternoon Class D,
Choose one of the activities below to complete this afternoon: