To access more daily prayers for home and all the slides, click on the link above.
L.O: To interpret data presented in pictograms.
1. Click on the link and watch the video explaining how to carry out a survey and create a pictogram.
2. Complete the worksheet below. You may need to copy out some of the diagrams or you can print the sheet and stick it in your book.
I will upload the answers at 2.30pm.
L.O: To use the homophones their, they’re and there correctly.
Homophones are words that sound the same but are spelled differently and have different meanings.
Their, they're and there are homophones that often confuse people.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zk2c92p Click on the link and watch the video.
- Then, complete activity 1 and 2.
- Lastly, complete the worksheet and I will upload the answers at 2.30pm.
Answers - Homophone worksheet
4. Put the book over there on the shelf.
5. Their bus was running late.
6. The cold wind made their teeth chatter.
7. Could they be in there?
8. Blue smarties are the best, they're my favourite.
9. Ava and Lucas put their hands up at the same time.
10. Are you sure they're not real?
11. The new teacher got their books in a muddle.
12. I went there last summer too!
13. Is there a doctor anywhere near?
Good afternoon Class D,
You may choose one of the activities below to complete this afternoon:
Don’t forget to check our class blog on Purple Mash. Just log onto your Purple Mash account, click on ‘sharing’ then ‘shared blogs’ then ‘class D 2019-20.’ You can share your own learning, see what your friends have been doing at home and they’ll be updates from me too!