It is important that children are staying safe online at all times. Please click on the link for support on how you can ensure this.
Thursday 4th June 2020
To access more daily prayers for home and all the slides, click on the link above.
Morning Maths Lesson 1
L.O: To interpret data presented in tables.
- Log in to Purple Mash and complete the 2Do I have set you, it is called ‘Tally & Data Tables.’
- Complete the worksheet below. You may need to copy out some of the diagrams or you can print the sheet and stick it in your book.
I will upload the answers at 2.30pm every day.
Morning English Lesson 2
L.O: To use similes and metaphors.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zmg6pg8 Click on the link and watch the video explaining similes and metaphors.
- Next, complete Activity 1 which is a quiz! If you need a bit more help understanding similes and metaphors then watch the video in Activity 2.
- Lastly, you may choose between Activity 3 on the website where you must write your own animal poem using only similes and metaphors. Or you can write a setting description using similes and metaphors to describe a new planet! It is up to you which one you would like to do!
Afternoon activity Lesson 3 Suggestions
Choose one of the activities below to do this afternoon. Remember to write down what you did in your green book.
Don’t forget to check our class blog on Purple Mash. Just log onto your Purple Mash account, click on ‘sharing’ then ‘shared blogs’ then ‘class D 2019-20.’ You can share your own learning, see what your friends have been doing at home and they’ll be updates from me too!
Click the link above to access free reading resources.
The Firework-Maker's Daughter Chapter 7 (Part 2 - the end) https://youtu.be/O5NPQsAQOq4