Monday 1st June 2020
To access more daily prayers for home and all the slides, click on the link above.
Morning Maths Lesson 1
Click the link above to access Times Table Rock Stars - don't forget to challenge Miss Beg!
L.O: To estimate answers
1. Click on the link and watch the video explaining how estimate answers.
2. Complete the worksheet below. You may need to copy out some of the diagrams or you can print the sheet and stick it in your book.
I will upload the answers at 2.30pm.
Morning English Lesson 2
L.O: To draw inferences from the text about what has happened.
- Look at the illustration and read the ‘Story Starter!’ text.
- Then answers the questions below in your book. You do not need to copy out the questions.
- Lastly, continue the story by writing the next paragraph. Use your answers to the questions above to help you think about what might happen next.
- Half-term snapshots! I would love to hear all about your half-term holiday! Either print off the worksheet below or log on to Purple Mash and complete the storyboard 2Do I have set you.
- Here's a list of lots of different activities you can choose from throughout the week. You do not have to do all of them. I would love to see what you have been up to, so please email me using 2email on Purple Mash or post a photo on our class blog!